5 things to know before buying Rudraksha
Now a days Netizens tend to do an online comparative study before buying anything. But when it comes to Rudraksha, a very few sites are there to give really Authentic and Genuine information backed with solid research. Here are 5 things that the prospective buyers should know before buying a Rudraksha.
- Rudraksha Types: Rudrakshas mainly come from Nepal and Indonesia (And also from some parts of India). Nepal Rudraksha are Superior in quality and most powerful in results. Java Beads are smaller in size, have less power as compared to Nepal beads. Nepal beads are in high demand and thus the prices are high too.
- Identifying Genuineness: Best test to identify Genuine beads is Lab Test. Because, the fraud people take good quality lower Mukhi Rudrakshas and artificially carve additional lines (Mukhs) on it and sell it for exorbitantly higher prices. In such a circumstance, the bead passes all the traditional tests like water test etc (because it is anyway an original Rudraksha only). But the number of seeds inside corresponding to numbers of Mukhs on the surface can only be found out using a lab test (X-ray test).
- Results: Unlike Gemstones, Original Rudraksha has no side effects or adverse effects. It will give the wearer constructive effects only. But the intensity and speed of the results depend upon the positivity of the wearer himself / herself. So, while wearing Rudraksha, you should be ready to proactively make positive changes in you.
- Exchanging Rudraksha with others: The Rudraksha connects with wearer on physical, mental and spiritual level. Hence it is not advisable to frequently exchange it with others. However, it can be passed on from generation to generation.
- Energizing the Rudraksha: Rudraksha needs to be very methodically energized before wearing. Unenergized Rudraksha can in some cases can give negative vibes to the wearer. Because, Rudraksha are highly powerful beads and energizing them in the name of the wearer channelizes their energy to harmonize with the microcosm of the wearer.